should i bring baby to see doctor?

my son is 3 months 19 days to be exact, he has been having fever fr 2 days. coughing and sometimes cough during his sleep for th past days. but during day n night he is still active, smiling and such buuuut he shout quite alot past days idk if its just bc he is playing with us hahaha anyway that aside, i checked his temp recently was 37.8 so i gave paracetamol that dr described during his 1st injection. shld i still bring him to see a doctor? idk what to do with his cough :( #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would just monitor. Would bring to doctor if fever past 5 days cause most fever last 3-5 days sometimes mild sometimes suddenly spike. Even go dr there wont be medication for cough and would just give paracetamol, same as hospital. And yes shouting is them discovering their vocals! As long as baby feeding well and good diaper output. But sometimes when theyre sick they tend to deink less milk, which is also normal. As long as theg still per every few hrs.

Read more

I don’t think there’s any cough medication for baby that young. Pd always says if baby can feed, sleep and the “output” is normal, then there shouldn’t be a problem. But I guess it’s no harm to see a doctor when you have doubt, as FTM, we are always unsure of most of the things 🥹

Influencer của TAP

i tend to self-medicate too but good to err on side of caution

💕

💕

💕