vomiting during the first trimester

How do I ease it .. I am so hungry yet everything I eat will surely make it way out .. again within a few minutes.. is there any remedies I can try .. I had used axe oil ,, tiger balm etc but to no avail .. the nausea is still there .. I tried taking sour stuff but that doesn't seem to help me even

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Its normal, i vomitted everyday and force myself to eat.. till one day i cannot even consume even a tiny sip of water, that is when i have to go hospital due to dehydration :') .. if u can still eat and drink, just force urself to, and maybe can try abit of soft drinks like 100 plus to ease the gas in ur tummy.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Have u tried banana? It's good supplement during your first tri. I hated banana but it became my favorite fruit during my pregnancy. Go towards your craving. Eat something soupy hot.

U can try this bracelet called sea band. It is meant for motion sickness but some of my pregger friends claimed that it works for their nausea. It's available at guardian pharmacies

Thành viên VIP

I had morning sickness or should I say all day sickness for the first 4 mos. sadly, nothing helps me. Our doctor friend said ginger tea might help. Ice cream too.

Influencer của TAP

Ask for diclectin from the dr. It helps very greatly and safe for pregnancy. No point suffering according to my gynae. Just pop the med and u’ll be alright.

Hey, Please try some ginger or lemon tea. If the condition still persists, do consult your gynae to provide you some medication for this

Try 100plus no gas drink, vicks vapour rub, guava fruit, jacobs plain biscuits.. all this... kind of work a little for me...

Super Mom

Have you tried Diclectin? It’s an anti nausea med your doc can prescribe:) very effective! Hot ginger tea may help too:)

Super Mom

Try to eat small frequent meals instead of 3 main meals. For me, corn flakes with cold milk helps. Orange juice too!

Thành viên VIP

Get diclectin from doc. That's my saver for 5 months straight (my morning sickness didn't stop till 5 months+)