pregnant at 16

how do i cope with teenage pregnancy ?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It might be tough at first. But you will surely get over it. I was 17 when i'm pregnant w my first child. I went through so much & was sent for abortion twice but i ran away from home because i was already 3 months+ coming 4 months at that time of point. Alot of things really got into my way. Being a single mum was never easy. But i've make it through. I stayed strong for myself and my baby, till the day he went away forever. It's been 2 years+ ever since he left. No one would ever want be feeling like me. But allah loves him more than i do. Even he's far away but he's always close to my heart. And after 2 years + suffering from depression. I was given another chance to be pregnant again. And now i'm 11 weeks & 2 days. No matter what happen, your parents will always support you. They might not be able to accept things at first, but they'll surely accept things one day. Stay strong young mummy!✨🌺

Read more
4y trước

inshaallah , thru this journey allah will bless you and any pregnant mummy out there like me , im only 16 and currently 9 weeks i rlly wanna keep this child just tht theres so much getting into the way

It’s tough but worth it. I got pregnant at 21, unmarried & the father of my child disappeared on me. I was scared of telling my parents & moved out of the house. When I finally gathered the courage to tell my parents, they were crazy angry. But parents, no matter how angry they were, they still supported me. At the same time, I did 2 part time jobs to tide thru. It wasn’t easy but I gave birth to a beautiful angel & I have a stable income now. Tough times don’t last, tough people do. Hang in there! You can also turn to so many organizations. ❤️

Read more
Thành viên VIP

At this age, your family’s support is the most important support that you need. I was pregnant at 19 and was unmarried. I was scared to let my parents know so I moved out from our home. However, no matter how angry my family was, they looked for me and brought me back home. While pregnant, I did part time job as a sales clerk so I can pay for my delivery, and not fully depend on my family. My family was behind me every step of the way. You also have to be strong yourself.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi dear, Totally understand your fears and many more that runs in your mind. I got pregnant at 18 had no one to support me too. Everyone neglected me. I was homeless. But I found courage for my baby and fight through it. Not bothered about anyone with negative remarks. I'm 28 now, I see myself as a successful person, mother of 1 beautiful princess and happily married. Don't lose hope and ask yourself what your heart desires, stay strong dearest. Hugs!

Read more

Do look for teenage support group or talk it out with your family / guy's family . My first pregnancy was when Im 15, but got forced to abort . Now I am 18, all is good as of now , have yet to tell my parents ( becoz im worried about getting forced to abort again ) but then either way, stay strong for yourself & the baby!! ❤️ I am sure there's many support groups out there to help ! We are all here as well!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I was preg at 17 and a mom at 18 , it’s not as scary as it sounds like , get support from family and friends and I was seeing Kkh through my pregnancy , they have a clinic specially for teen moms and they do counselling also and when you’re there you won’t feel alone anymore, try to stay as positive as you can , you can do it !!

Read more

You can reach out to an Organisation called Babes (babes.org.sg) it’s an Organisation to help pregnant teens specifically. You ain’t alone and a lot people are they out there to help you so don’t be afraid. Do ask more questions here if u need more help.

http://babes.org.sg/ maybe you wanna try this. im not sure but no harm trying for extra support to talk to and family is most impt for support. stay strong mummy ❤️

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Have to consult your parents if they would be willing to coshare the parenting with you. Hard to take care of a child when you're still a child yourself

Hey, First of all be strong as everything will be fine. Also, join Babes group and talk to your family & friends.