wear mask during pregnancy

How you guys cope with wearing mask outside to buy groceries and etc? I feel suffocated and heady heavy. I'm not sure is it I'm weak. I try wearing cloth mask is worst. If surgical mask still can tahan a while but also not comfortable after a while.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

Binding Spells – perfect midnight binding love spells, Female spell caster, Islamic spells for money, LOST LOVE SPELLS, Lottery money spells, Lottery spells that never lose in San Marino, Lottery spells that win in Seychelles, Love spells in Islam, Make him miss me spell, Online love spells, psychic love spells, Real lottery spells that work, Real love spell caster, real love spells, Spells for lost love, Winning lottery spells in http://onihaspells.com

Read more

Me too dear! I cnt use the cloth one. Feel like its too tight for me.. im using 4 ply mask... sometimes i will use ointment on nose first then use the mask on.. will walk slowly too cos often breathless and leg pain. I always ask my hubby to accompany me.. or is easy2 marketing.. i will ask him to help me get.. try asking ur hubs for help ok? Dont go alone.. 💗

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I felt like fainting when i went to the market last few days. Huhu. My hubby is okay to help but he works night shift often.. So i feel you.. Im trying to find online for really good delivery service

4y trước

Same as me. I try to do one week of marketing. That's it. But when u come back I realise I miss something else. No choice ask hubby go but he lazy also. Haiz.

Yeap. I feel you. I will get suffocated after a long wearing but I prefer surgical mask which give me better breathing of air.

Super Mom

Hi dear, can someone else buy groceries for you then? Pregnant mummies can already have more difficulties breathing. Where do you stay?

4y trước

My hubby lo. Who else. But he super lazy. So I thought I can. But wearing a mask makes me head heavy and giddy. Feel hot and breathless. So wonder if I'm weak. Maybe some other mummies can la. Sengkang buangkok mrt area

Super Mom

It’s better to stay home for pregnant woman. But if u really have to go out, wear a surgical mask as it’s more breathable .

Influencer của TAP

can someone else buy on your behalf ? only my hb has been going out to buy essentials... rest of us at home since hbl

4y trước

U good life lo. I don't have such life. If have I won't be asking here . Right?

Thành viên VIP

I think it's normal given the heaty weather. Drink up as you where it OK. Jiayou mummy to be