How did your husband court you? Was it the romantic way? :)

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me and my partner knew each other from my BIL cause they work in the same place.At that time we were both in a different relationship so its like a "oh this is my BIL friend" and thats it.After a few month we both ended our relationship with our partner so its quite a long time since we are single and eventually we all went out for a movie(me,my sister,my BIL and him) Fast forward,went home,we hang out for awhile and my BIL told him that i was bored playing PUBG alone so he asked for my id which i gave and from that he asked me to go mcdonald's with him then the next few days to KFC.Basically we both fell in love fast and he confessed to me one morning saying that he likes me etc and the rest is history.

Read more

I thought I was just feeling insecure when my fiance would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good to your teacher. It don't mean that they will still treat you the same way. My teacher given poor grades in my result because he has me to sleep with him and don't agreed. All thanks to ethical hacker you help me got access to my school portal and change my grades. Now am free from the useless teacher. If you are also face such problem you can contact the man that saved me through gmail via: [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

I and my husband met during college and we courted each other for almost seven years before we tied the knot. It's safe to say that he was and still is very romantic, making sure he expresses his love with small and even big gestures. Lunching, watching a movie and spending time working was a staple and it also showed each other our professional side. This helped us understand each other and communicate and express our feelings without any hesitation.

Read more

haha.. We were the most unromantic couple. His "courting" mainly revolves around chatting on MSN (yes, we were still using MSN messenger in those days..). We got to know each other better. One of the few romantic gestures was when he asked me to be his girlfriend. To give him some credit, he did make something and brought me to Mount Faber. But that was about it. haha.. Would love to hear about yours and others too! ;)

Read more

He pretty much went all out to court me - home cooked dinners, amazing dates (ice skating on a frozen lake was our first) etc. I played hard to get at first because I was on a semester's exchange and no one in the right mind would want to get involved in a relationship. But I caved and I guess I wasn't in the right mind hahah. It's been a long ride but worth every second :)

Read more

We were very good friends even before he started courting me. Being the romantic that he is, he did everything he possibly could. Write me poems and love letters (yes! even in this digital age), show up below my apartment unannounced with my favorite cake, surprise picnics, long walks on the beach. The best part is he still continues to do all these things even now!

Read more

He did a lot of sweet little things which he still does to this day. But one gift that truly stands out in my mind is when he left for the U.S. and he left me a letter for each day he would be away. He was there for three months.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3292)

Not romantic because we transition from friends to lovers gradually but it was very comfortable and there are definitely heart-fluttering moments