How do you deal with your husband when you ask him to join co birthday party between you and your uncle then he used F word.? My family is organizing bd lunch for me prior my BD as my uncle and I have same birthdate.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first thought was that he is likely having a bad day and could not "censor" his response to your news. Like what many have suggested, he may have planned something and was upset that his planning will be "going to waste". Find out what has triggered his respond. By the way, are you and your uncle close? Or is there any history between your husband and your uncle? Hopefully something could be worked out to prevent spoiling any birthday surprise that was installed for you! Happy birthday in advance!! :)

Read more

Maybe he already planned something special for your birthday and this co-birthday party is on the same day and therefore disrupting his original plans. Ask him when he gets home, face-to-face, calmly and see if you two can meet in the middle in terms of birthday plans. As for the expletive, since you are so upset about it, it must be a rarity on your husband's part - he probably didn't mean to use it and was frustrated or annoyed. It is still wrong for him to use the bad word but I honestly feel he didn't mean it.

Read more

Hi, normally did your hubby used F word in his normal chatting? Reason I asked is because some people already used to F word without really showing the intention of anger. Just so spontaneous when he replied. If he really not happy with the co joint birthday arrangements, please ask him the reasons. He may have his reason why he is unhappy. Talk to him nicely to know why. Good luck dear.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4529)

Does he have plans for your birthday already or he has something for u that day. I would ask him calmly why he used the f word. Be careful on your tonality as it might trigger a quarrel. Key is communication.

If this is one of the rare times he throw a temper, I would assumed he may be having a bad day out there. I will choose to talk to him about it again once he is more calm.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe he was having a bad day? Have you tried to talk to him to find out why he reacted so vehemently?

I was not in high temper. He just scold me then hang up the call

He normally swear when something does not go his way.