for your child's 2nd birthday, will you still have a party (where everyone is invited) or will you make it simpler (family affair type) than your child's first birthday party?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i would say it depends on how socially active your baby is. if your baby has been to daycare and has a lot of friends, or has a lot of friends in the building, throwing a cute baby party would be fun. it doesn't have to be a lavish affair, just something where your baby can play with other babies. you can also of course keep it a simple family affair, with a nice meal and simple outing probably to a place that your baby loves.

Read more

For the second birthday I intend to make it a much simpler affair than the first birthday and keep it only within family. They still have many birthdays to go so can't be every year hold a party. Perhaps when she is a bit older and have friends or classmates can hold a party again for her to have fun with her friends.

Read more

I think this totally depends on you and how the toddler reacts to crowded places. For my son's birthday we had a party as our son seems very happy when he is surrounded by a lot of people. But my daughter is simply the opposite so we had a little simpler party with just some toddlers invited for the party.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-416)

It's depends on you , I just did my boy 1st bday last week , he is very happy n enjoy but also tired, so for his 2nd bday I will just do simple celebration with family

thanks

Thành viên VIP

Simple affair at home for us