Spectra S1 offer on q0010

Saw this offer at q0010 for S1 spectra, anyone bought before from q0010 and if it's a good deal and any comments for the review for s1 pump?

Spectra S1 offer on q0010
32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pupsik is selling at $379, this is definitely a good deal! BUT... 1. It's not a local set. Meaning to say warranty is based on Korea and any repair has to be sent back to Korea and you have to bear the shipping charges. 2. If you look at the Q&A section of the seller's profile, they do have a few faulty sets and instances of not honoring or not replying emails. 3. It's most probably reconditioned than brand new. So they take working parts out of faulty sets and piece them together again to make a working set. I bought mine from seller BabyJoa that has full money back guarantee. I've been using their set for months and it's working great. My friend who bought from this agashop has already had her pump given up on her. Spectra S1 is silent and gives a good yield. It is also gentle on nipples. A worthy investment!

Read more

I prefer the S1 to Medela. It's easy to clean, hygienic as it is a closed system (you won't have milk accidentally going up the tubes) , and it was like using a hospital grade pump! For the parts, you can get them from Kiddy Palace. Personally, I got mine from Shoppee. I've been using mine regularly for a year plus and it's still going strong. Best investment for long term pumpers.

Read more

I bought mine from Babyjoa on Qoo10 too. Works perfectly and came with seller's English instructions. It's a lot cheaper than the usual retail price and like someone else said, the seller offered a full money back guarantee so I'd recommend getting from BabyJoa too

Always have offer for Spectra on Qoo10. I’m using Pumpables SuperGenie (www.pumpables.co) cos they have liquid inserts made of silicon which is softer and more comfy. They have groupbuy at 25% off @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/KJvdVOLE8eg4tVqTwveDuo

I bought mine from qoo10 and it's a good deal + good hospital grade pump. Definitely of a lower cost than any S1 in SG. Didnt regret getting it. I have an S9 that comes with 2 flanges. So i didnt request for an extra set when i purchase the S1.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1059)

Thành viên VIP

Yes, it's a good deal, but you'll have to top up $40 for an extra set of flanges to make it a double pump. I'm using this as my main pump and it is a lot gentler than 9+

I personally own this Spectra pump but after keeping in the store for 2 years, the suction is no longer as strong as when I first got it.

I'm so happy I found this breastpump on q0010. It has made my life so much easier. I used to express manually

Thành viên VIP

I've this pump and it's not bad. But i still have low supply lol. Guess its not the pump its e mum .