Survey for Parents (Baby Essentials In Nursing Rooms)

Hey can help me up with this survey Hi parents , me and my partner have a ongoing assignment/project on baby essentials needs. For that, w
Baby Nursing Rooms - Baby Essentials Dispenser Machine An infant/toddler has their needs to be cared for. Two of such needs are firstly feeding the infant/toddler, secondly changing and cleaning the infant/toddler. People who plan outings with their infant/toddler often must gear up with extra hand carries stored with feedings, diapers, wet wipes, and other such baby essentials. These essentials are often needed daily for the infant/toddler. When outside, people may or may not choose a nursing room to feed, change or clean their infant/toddler. This study is to gather data and feedback through the questionnaire. A suggestive solution is added in this study to have a baby essential dispenser machine placed inside the nursing room, so that it helps lessen the packing troubles and getting the essentials that are readily available. The study aims solely to understand if this problem is in existence and if this given solution would be able to solve the problem by gathering the responses of our participants and evaluating them accordingly. We appreciate your time taken to complete the following survey. It should take approximately 10 minutes of your time. Your responses are voluntary and will be kept confidential. The data will not be used or made available for any purposes other than this research project. You will not be named or identified in written reports of this research. All responses will be compiled together and analysed as a group. Participants must be aged either 18 and above OR to be old enough to care for an infant /toddler, who is a Parent/ Older Sibling/ Uncle/ Aunt/ Grandparent/ Helper/ Guardian or Babysitter. (Please complete the questionnaire ONLY if you are within this age/ category range) Please provide your honest opinions and feel free to contact us should you have any queries at 34039918@student.murdoch.edu.au (Ruban) or 33913171@student.murdoch.edu.au (Viknesh).

Trending Questions