heard that cod liver oil can improve kiddo immunity. but my kid not keen in original scott cod liver oil. any other brand to recommend tat is more tasty? gnc? scott orange? didnt want to buy n discard. hence gathering some feedback on the taste!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The one by GNC is really good. It tastes like strawberry apparently, which is great for kids (personally for me too, I hate the taste of original cod liver oil). Maybe you can give that a try? It's formulated for kids and with a fruity taste, I think it will be just right for your child :) Only downside, it's a wee bit pricey -- nearly 56SGD for a 230ml.

Read more
8y trước

is the fish taste or fish smell strong?

My friend found it effective in strengthening her child's immune system. If you still have the some original scott leftover, you can try adding it to milk, honey or syrup for your child to help improve the taste. No guarantee your child will take to it but worth a try (if you still have some left).

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14992)