Anxiety during pregnancy? Tips to deal with this? 😢

Having sudden panic attacks on having to deal with work, the baby and pregnancy related symptoms

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you seek medical/professional/gynae help? Have you speak with anyone pertaining this issue? Dealing with anxiety when pregnant never been easy to deal with. But the first step is to learn how to speak about it, share with someone you trust, learn the proper way of breathing technic and trying to be positive though it is difficult (but never have the negativity thoughts in mind). It can lead to one matter to another. Do read more on pregnancy article, be positive on welcoming your new bundle of joy. This help you to push the anxiety and negativity thoughts away. You can maybe think of ways to prepare your labour, nursery room, baby's preparation, etc. But, do it one at a time. Don't rush on unnecessary things. Prepare checklist/to do list for yourself be it chores, work, baby stuff. This way it helps you to deal with things slowly. Hope this help you one way or another.

Read more
1y trước

But having too much of negativity aint good for your health neither baby. That's the reason we have our LO around, friends, gynae,doctor to speak about it. We don't keep it within our heart. Let it out and speak.

hi babes, i have and diagnosed with anxiety. i think what helps me most during times like this is 1) having a support system (family) that is constantly happy for your pregnancy. 2) having a super supportive partner 3) a group of close circle of friends who sends out positive vibes (work &/or personal friend) if dealing with work takes so much of your sleep/health & rest. do let them know and always know that now that you’re pregnant. baby comes first. each pregnancy is different to each own body, nobody is to judge. regarding the pregnancy related symptoms, i used to always google & it led me to disappointment. hence i always count on friends who has given birth/have babies. Or my sister. hope it helps babes! you can do this!

Read more