Have you tried hacking your partner’s social media account? I felt like he’s hiding something - so I did once last year.

111 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard about a Bitcoin programmed scheme that I taught was going to be a lifetime investment opportunity but turned out to be Fraudulent, i got deceived by this Investor i met on a telegram group to make my investment with their company, this investors made the company website look so real and promising, without much thought i invested some money not knowing that i am being scammed, we got going till it was time for me to take my returns i try to make withdrawal but the system declined my withdrawals. made several attempts to get it right but still wasn’t going good i then contacted the "support" for a help they demanded for some fees to be settled before i could have my funds withdrawn successfully, i cleared the demanded fees required but not able to withdraw my funds yet. at this point i realize i was been scammed. i taught all money was lost until I met a life savior on a crypto site who had helped a lot of people recover there stolen funds/coins ( [email protected] ) I explained my situation to him and assured me he’ll help me get my money back, I gave it a try and he definitely did a great job, all my money was recovered back into my wallet account in few days, I don’t really know how he got this done but this is really awesome! I’m writing this to informed anyone who had similar issue to contact this expert via ( [email protected] ) I’m so happy right now, I luckily escape what ought to had destroy me financially.You can also send message on WhatsApp: +1 (908) 768-4663

Read more