Has anyone had sex yet since they gave birth (normally)? My husband's been hinting at it, but it's just been 2 months and I have zero libido. Plus I've heard it hurts and I still feel stitches down there! Does it really?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you need a reliable hacker? or is your spouse cheating on you and you wish to get his or her account hacked, this is the chance you have long been waiting for. as reliance hackers is here to render you all the services. our services include, Facebook hack, whatsApp hack, twitter hack, erasing of criminal record, upgrading of your school result, database hack, android phone hack, ATM machines hack, get your blank credit card that can withdraw any amount of your choice and so many other services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Got my husband Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Email account hacked and other information in her phone, and was able to see all conversation with her lover. I just want to say thanks to this hacker who saved me from a cheater and made me discover her plans to file for a divorce. I strongly recommend you contact them for assistance in hacking [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

This is very normal as you are still recurpurating from childbirth and experience some hormones changes. Normally people resume sex 4 months postparum. If you are breastfeeding, you will experience vaginal dryness and you may want to use non-petroleum based lubricant to ease the pain.

Thành viên VIP

It usually takes about 2 weeks to stop hurting but it depends on the severity of your wound. Don't do it if it still hurts down there. It won't be pleasant. My girl is 3 months old, and I haven't regained the mood yet either. It takes time.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1604)

Thành viên VIP

It's normal for it to hurt but I think you should also explain to your husband etc

Thành viên VIP

Mine was only after i got back my menses then i felt ready to have sex

It’s very painful I had it I think 8 months after giving birth

thanks