Has anyone got an epidural ? I am completely a kid when it comes to pain. I am planning on getting my done asap. Might want to here some positive experiences from you folks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got my epidural about 1 hour after my water bag broke as well. That 1 hour was the longest hour in my life! Haha and I was only about 3 cm dilated after 5 hours in labour. The epidural was like heaven to me. The pain was relieved almost instantaneously and within the next 4 hours I was so relaxed I slept through and dilated faster. Before I got the epidural, my baby was under stress and had low oxygen levels too. Definitely a lifesaver! ;)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-646)

My labour was 12 hours.I had my epidural 1 hr after my water bag broke and I was only at 3cm. At least after the epidural, I was able to sleep through the contractions. It was a smooth delivery after:)

8y trước

Is epidural really useful?? Pain free for labour pains??

thanks