pem confinement VS Confinement ANGELS

Has anyone engage CL from pem confinement or confinement angels agency? how about star Confinement nanny service? Are they good? If yes, can recommend yr CL? TIA.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a horrible experience with confinement angels nanny. First nanny dozed off while carrying my baby. They offered a 2nd replacement nanny, whom we thought was better. But she pushed my baby’s head roughly in the middle of the night while hiding at a cctv blind spot to do it. Just because she was frustrated and tired of taking care of my baby at night despite us offering help to care for my baby day and night. Can’t trust this company to provide nanny who is safe to care for babies, especially if your baby is “longer in length”as per 2nd nanny or fussy at night. We had to make a police report and it was deemed as child abise by the police. Beware parents, you never know what those nanny from this company is doing behind your back while smiling at you in daylight. We even have cctv footage of what happened. And the agency refused to take responsibility to compensate for the remaining unfulfilled confinement days which I had to engage emergency help and cater food - these incurred extra costs which the company refuses to take responsibility of. They do not care about mummies and take little responsibility to cover baby’s medical fees. This is the kind of confinement company that you definitely should not be paying for.

Read more

All these agency mostly their CL is either part time or freelance, half of them I can say give half pass ten job. They re not really experience and professional in thier job.. Not even passionate about caring for mother and baby.. Most do it for the sake of money. Imagine it was cinverted to ringgit... although they say they have xx years of experience. Depends on luck. Just like hiring a maid.

Read more

Just in case u end up exploring star confinement nanny pte Ltd. I had bad experience with their nanny. Totally imposing, poor hygiene, loud, don’t make breakfast, don’t make proper confinement meals, insist we take care of baby in the day, keep saying we don’t know how to take care of baby, ignorant kampung practices like no tummy time, and did not change baby head sides when sleeping.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Personally don't recommend PEM Both agents and CL are too eager in pushing customer to write review on their FB page 1st meal already ask me to take photo for FB posting, CL not well train, lazy, dirty, busy with mobile WeChat etc Anyway it really depends on individual expectations and luck

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Mine from PEM. Consider good. Depends on your expectations level. You have to inform the agent. There are a few who really good at cooking , some are soso. Some mommies met a first time nanny. Not so great.

Read more
3y trước

Hello Rae, can share your PEM nanny name please? Thank you!

I've got only good things to say in my Confinement Angels review. She cooked some delicious confinement food and helped me with all my household chores.

2y trước

Hi, possible share your nanny’s reference number? thanks! Looking to engage them in 5month’s time

I used Confinement Angels last year and liked the nanny a lot. Very professional, hardworking and cooks well. Was a great help to me and my family.

2y trước

hi can share your confinement angel reference number ? thanks

engaged PEM. 1st one horrible and requested for a replacement. replacement nanny better than 1st but depends on your expectation and luck.

Super Mom

My both are from pem confinement. 1st one so so, but not horrible. 2nd one, we love her and we are still in touch. Many asked me abt her

9mo trước

Hi Wendy! How do I look for your confinement nanny called Dai Chun Wei?

Use Confinement Angels earlier this year. All smooth and very pleased with both nanny and service staff.

2y trước

Hi, my wife is expecting in 5-6 months time and we are looking for CL now. possible share your nanny’s reference number? thanks!