pem confinement VS Confinement ANGELS

Has anyone engage CL from pem confinement or confinement angels agency? how about star Confinement nanny service? Are they good? If yes, can recommend yr CL? TIA.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a horrible experience with confinement angels nanny. First nanny dozed off while carrying my baby. They offered a 2nd replacement nanny, whom we thought was better. But she pushed my baby’s head roughly in the middle of the night while hiding at a cctv blind spot to do it. Just because she was frustrated and tired of taking care of my baby at night despite us offering help to care for my baby day and night. Can’t trust this company to provide nanny who is safe to care for babies, especially if your baby is “longer in length”as per 2nd nanny or fussy at night. We had to make a police report and it was deemed as child abise by the police. Beware parents, you never know what those nanny from this company is doing behind your back while smiling at you in daylight. We even have cctv footage of what happened. And the agency refused to take responsibility to compensate for the remaining unfulfilled confinement days which I had to engage emergency help and cater food - these incurred extra costs which the company refuses to take responsibility of. They do not care about mummies and take little responsibility to cover baby’s medical fees. This is the kind of confinement company that you definitely should not be paying for.

Read more