Pregnancy scare

had my baby in april and had my first period on 31/5. my husband and i were having our intimate time and im afraid i would get pregnant again! my concern is can or will precum make me pregnant??? i know breast feeding may cause irregular periods and i think it's too fast to be pregnant with baby no. 2.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Breastfeeding leads to delayed period but you still can get pregnant. Hence if you do not want to get pregnant it this point of time, then it is best to use protection while having sex

Thành viên VIP

Hi... breastfeeding is not guaranteed contraceptive. You might still get pregnant from unprotected sex while you’re breastfeeding. My advise is to have protected sex ie sex with condom.

Breastfeeding is not a contraceptive measure... If you don't want to get pregnant, best to have protected sex

Thành viên VIP

Breastfeeding if never come period also possible to get pregnant. Just take precaution when doing

Thành viên VIP

I think it should be fine but pls do take precautions you are not ready for baby No. 2 yet(:

U would be able to do the test to tell if u ate pregnant now.. in future, take precautions

Influencer của TAP

Better to be careful and take precaution.

Thành viên VIP

Well, take some precautions

Super Mom

Take safety measures!