Does minimal subchorionic hemmorage affect the bby?

hello guys.. im a second time mom now with 7week bby inside .. my 1st born is illegitimate child he is now 8y.o.. suddenly I meet a wrong guy again who is the father of my 2nd child, and he said he is not yet ready for the responsibility.. so what he did is he give me medicines to abort the child and went to "hilot" to assure.. but all of those wasn't effective so I decided to keep the bby in spite of many what ifs.. (about my work, family, and the people around me should criticised and judge me cOz due to my situation). then last Friday, March 13, 2020 there's a blood in my panty liner on the next day I went to the ob for check up.. the doctor said its not normal so I was alarm what happen inside she advise me for tvS. and the result is I have a minimal subchorionic hemmorage.. the heartbeat is okay.. the doctor gave me PROGESTERONE.. I need some advices if it affects my bby.. is there some defects to my bby?

Does minimal subchorionic hemmorage affect the bby?
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

As of now you need to relax and hope everything is going well for you and baby. Kung minimal lang ung hemorrhage it should be controlled by prescribed meds. Stay positive and iwas stress.

5y trước

Welcome po.