Hair salon recommendations

Any good hair salon to recommend for hair cut? Do u prefer to go for neighbourhood or branded hair salon?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Step into a world of elegance and pampering at our premier salon in the heart of San Francisco at https://kosasalonsf.com/! Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and indulge in a blissful retreat where sophistication meets relaxation. Our Services From rejuvenating facials to glamorous hair styling, our team of expert stylists and estheticians is dedicated to bringing out your inner beauty. Treat yourself to a luxurious haircut, vibrant hair color, soothing massage, or a refreshing manicure and pedicure.

Read more

Branded salons in SG always have a differential charges for different ranking stylists. I dunno if the cheapest and most junior stylist is good enough, but also don't want to pay high price for the most senior stylist, so I don't go the branded ones. Kcuts are good enough for me since I only do occasional basic trimmings, no drastic hairstyle changes. During the good old pre-Covid days I would go to branded salons in Johor Bahru. Cut+dye+treatment 😍 Soooo worth it.

Read more

It depends, tbh I prefer going to neighborhood salon since they are doing the same thing branded salon does 😅

Branded, as I feel they know my hair better. Went to a neighbourhood one and they didn’t cut my hair properly

Influencer của TAP

most of the time branded I haven found one in the neighborhood who cut with skills.