helper or not? appreciate those who are in the same situation to provide some perspectives

ftm here w a 3 months baby and recently hired a helper. didn't want her to tc my baby therefore mainly only doing household chores and cooking. but at the same time, for a 4 room flat, there isn't much chores to do throughout the day. most of the times she asked to rest once she has completed her chores and cooking. what shld I do? seems like the $ is wasted becos there's nth much for her to do.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally for me, also living in a 4rm… there’s really nothing much to do tbh, other than laundry day (I do it once a week) and spring cleaning day (done by my husband on his off days). If her jobscope don’t include taking care of baby, then I feel it’s not necessary. You can just engage those 4 hours part time cleaners every 1-2 weeks, way cheaper (I didn’t even engage this cause there’s really nothing for that person to do except maybe windows?) 😅. But also note that I’m not too anal about having super clean floors and walls, every nook and cranny have to be cleaned everyday (my mother is like that so her helper literally got unlimited chores daily). Most of the time (when she’s around 3mo), it’s just sleep > pump> eat> entertain baby. My only concern is I can’t cook 😂.

Read more
4t trước

how abt ur daily 3 meals? we are concerned on the daily meals cos if everytime buy fron outside also not v good/healthy..