Epidural Opinions

First time mommy here. What’s your views and opinion about epidurals? Thank you in advance ❤️

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I take it and it's the best choice ever. the contraction part is just one part of the pain. the delivery is another pain. the stitches is another pain. breastfeeding is pain too. most importantly the post partum is the real pain. so choose your pain. to me, there's a way out for less pain, why not. enjoy the moment in the delivery suite. taking epi doesn't make you less of a woman or a mother. it took me a while to decide also cos people kept saying epi is cheating. zzzz so if migraine then eat panadol, cheating? Hahaha. you can do this ♥️

Read more

I took epidural before .. during the confinement month when I was really weak, I do have a few episode of aching on my back but it’s nothing sort of unbearable .. however after my confinement, my back stop hurting and I can even go on a solo trip to backpack! It’s been 8/9 months already and I never felt the ache I had during the confinement.. I will definitely choose epidural again if there is a need to do so 😂

Read more

Take it if you need it. Side effects for epidural was crazy vibrating and vomiting right after giving birth. 2 years PP, all is good.