KKH 3D/4D Scans

Hi fellow mummies, just wondering under the private route with KKH, anyone able to get 3D/4D ultrasound scan? Or do I need to ask my gynae to write a referral to external clinics to get it done? TIA!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is expensive in SG to get 5D scanning and only certain hospital does it. I recently went for 5D scanning at Johor Bahru, Klinik Dr Z. Only 150RM you get a CD, picture and a report 😁 Recommended gestation: 24 weeks - 34 weeks.

Read more
3mo trước

Me too at Dr Z ! She is nice and patient!

I'm with KKH Private, wasnt offered a 3d/4d scan. so I went to JB Malaysia to do it, very cheap only, I recall was 150RM @ Klinik MyFamily ☺️ can consider! if not doing in SG private clinics can cost more than $200 SGD

2mo trước

sorry for the late reply! if you're still interested, I booked an appointment with the clinic through whatsapp. better to book in advance, in case you reach there and if there is no available slots you'll waste a trip down...

I did mine in KKH last monday. My gynae says its a new machine. It was free but she said she cannot print, so we just took photo in the monitor.

3mo trước

private

Yeah no services like that in KKH unfortunately. I did mine at Mount E!

My gynaecologist did it for free for me. I didn't even ask for it. 😄

Kkh dont provide it. I think need to go private clinic

My gycn did the 3d scan free of charge without me asking.

kkh don't provide I ask before .

Sgh provide 4d

Post reply image

Kkh dont provide