3d/4d scan

Anyone knows where to get 3d/4d scans? I’m under KKH so they don’t provide it. TIA! #3d4dultrasound

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I totally understand your excitement about wanting to get a 3D/4D scan. Since KKH doesn't offer it, there are plenty of private clinics in Singapore that provide this service. You can check out places like AMK Ultrasound, The O&G Scan Centre, or even some specialized imaging centers like Thomson Diagnostic Imaging Centre. Just make sure to do some research and read reviews to find a reputable clinic that suits your needs. These scans are a great way to get a clearer picture of your baby and create some beautiful memories during your pregnancy journey. Don't forget to bring along your loved ones to share this special moment with you. Hope this helps, and best of luck with your 3D/4D scan! #3d4dultrasound 🤰💕 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I got it for free today at SGH. I was surprised when they gave me the 3D scan although I prefer the normal scan photo.

1mo trước

May i know how many weeks were you when you have the 3D scans at SGH?

Took 5D at JB Sonobee.. 78rm only

1mo trước

Is it safe ?