Feeling worried. Doesnt feel pregnant now. Feels like tummy is less bloated and doesnt hav much morning sickness or nausea. In my 8th weeks now. Will only be seeing gynae this weekend. Had quite a bad menses cramp last week. Anyone encountered such experience before?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh no. Could u just go see a Gyne later in the evening? - as that is the best way to set ur mind at rest to know for sure what is the status now. There is no need to wait for a particular period before seeing a Gyne during the first trimester and as things can be unstable, it is always better to see Gyne, take any jab or med asap. On the side note, it's normal to have some cramp during the first trimester as the womb is stretching but it shouldn't be v bad cramp or too long a duration. Spotting is common but if there is cramp n spot - it's best to rush to the doctor to be sure. Bloated and nausea are feelings that can come and go throughout the pregnancy so it's not accurate to rate it that way. My advice is just go see a Gyne straight away - don't wait. U don't need to see the same Gyne - any Gyne will do Keeping my fingers cross for u. Hugs. I know how it feels frm experience.

Read more