Favourite skincare brand

What is your favourite skincare brand?

Favourite skincare brand
40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr. Rohit Batra’s DermaWorld Skin Institute is a world-class Best Skin doctor in Delhi which provides lasers and aesthetic skin and hair care treatments that help one to treat skin and hair general concerns effectively. Some skin problems are stubborn but with the advancement in technology, these can be treated with proper skin expert help and latest and advance technology. DermaWorld Skin Institute is a one-stop destination to resolve all skin problems with the best ever consultation and gold standard treatment. With the latest and advanced technology, anyone can attain youthful, glowing, and healthy skin. For more details: https://www.drrohitbatra.com/ Email: [email protected] Address: Q-4, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI – 110027 Disclaimer: The content and image used in this post are for information purposes only.

Read more

Aestiva Clinic provides the best Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi and helps them achieve a masculine chest profile by removing excess fat and glandular tissue from the male chest. The enlarged male breast is caused by hormonal imbalance, weight gain, aging, obesity, steroid consumption, intake of junk food, thyroid problems, and liver disease. Gynecomastia symptoms include excess skin or hanging appearance of the chest, pain and pus secretion, and slight puffiness in the chest area. Source: https://www.drmrinalinisharma.com/breast/male-breast-reduction/

Read more
Thành viên VIP

SK-II, Laneige, The Ordinary, Innisfree, Laroche Posay, hard to choose which one is fav 😂

I use multiple brands though, but klairs, I’m from and krave beauty is working well for me

none, currently using the ordinary & krave which works well for me

No particular, most of my makeup are drugstore brands

Thành viên VIP

No particular brand but I loVe The Face Shop masks

Fresh, glow recipe and IT cosmetics

Super Mom

Simple, The ordinary, Cetaphil

Kiehl’s!