TheAsianparent Singapore Father's Day Giveaway: Celebrate Dad on the Road!

Win a luxurious Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Platinum car seat for your little one this Father's Day! Here's how to join: 1. Make sure your information is accurate on your theAsianparent app profile (name, email, address, and phone number). 2. Like, comment, and participate actively in the questions and polls on theAsianparent app. 3. In the comments below, share your favourite story about your husband as a parent, or your dad as a parent! It could be something funny, frustrating, or just plain amazing! (One entry per parent) Bonus entry: Share this giveaway with your fellow parents in the community! Giveaway ends on June 20th 2024 at 23.59. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on June 28th 2024 and via email and announcement in theAsianparent App. T&Cs apply. Prize: 1x Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Platinum car seat (Color to be confirmed) Please note: - This giveaway is open to parents residing in Singapore with children aged 0-6 years old who have theAsianparent app. - TheAsianparent reserves the right to final decisions. Good luck, everyone! #TheAsianparentSG #FathersDayGiveaway #CybexCarseat

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hubby is very a hand on amazing dad. Preparing every little thing for our xlb. We felt so relieved to have him! Thank you, Daddy, and Happy Fathers Day! Hope to win this giveaway.

Influencer của TAP

great

💕

💕

💕

💕