Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How to get into someone’s phone without touching it; GearHead Engineers Y’all know how crazy divorces can get especially when you are dealing with a pathetic, self-centred narcissist. My ex has drugged me through the mud throughout this entire process, using lies to tarnish my image to look good in the court’s eyes while doing all sorts of uncouth behaviour behind the scenes. My best friend, (bless her), suggested hacking into his phone to gather evidence and it was the best decision. We got hold of a company website on the internet, gearheadengineers dot org and they were so fast I got everything I wanted to get my hands on. Right now things look positive on my end and even as the case is still going on, I know I will win it because everyone will finally see his true colours. Anyway I see people complaining about getting a good hacker and I assure you working with GearHead Engineers Org is seamless. Try them and get everything you want.

Read more