Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

155 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost about $585,000.00 USD to a fake cryptocurrency trading platform a few weeks back after I got lured into the trading platform with the intent of earning a 15% profit daily trading on the platform. It was a hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and got me ruined financially. I had to confide in a close friend of mine who then introduced me to this crypto recovery team with the best recovery Albert Gonzalez Wizard i contacted them and they were able to completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease. Their service was superb, and my problems were solved in swift action, It only took them 48 hours to investigate and track down those scammers and my funds were returned to me. I strongly recommend this team to anyone going through a similar situation with their investment or fund theft to look up this team for the best appropriate solution to avoid losing huge funds to these scammers. Send complaint to Email: [email protected] or [email protected] / [email protected] WhatsApp: +31685248506 Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.([email protected]) or WhatsApp number: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534.

Read more

You can Recover Your Funds In a legit system with the help of GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD AT GMAIL DOT COM , I lost my entire savings including my mortgage payments to a fake cryptocurrency investment scam. I was promised huge returns on my investments but I was surprised when it all went down and I was logged out of my account. I was depressed and devastated, I thought of giving up my life until a promising post popped up on my timeline while I was scrolling through the internet about Recovery Wizard GHOST CHAMPION RECOVERY SERVICES . I was convinced by their positive reviews online and different testimony of individuals so I contacted them immediately, and to my greatest surprise, WIZARD GHOST CHAMPION RECOVERY SERVICES was able to recover all my funds in less than 72 hours. I’m truly grateful for their service and I want to put this out there to anyone who might require their services. You can reach them directly via Email : [email protected] Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Read more
1mo trước

You can Recover Your Funds In a legit system with the help of GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD AT GMAIL DOT COM , I lost my entire savings including my mortgage payments to a fake cryptocurrency investment scam. I was promised huge returns on my investments but I was surprised when it all went down and I was logged out of my account. I was depressed and devastated, I thought of giving up my life until a promising post popped up on my timeline while I was scrolling through the internet about Recovery Wizard GHOST CHAMPION RECOVERY SERVICES . I was convinced by their positive reviews online and different testimony of individuals so I contacted them immediately, and to my greatest surprise, WIZARD GHOST CHAMPION RECOVERY SERVICES was able to recover all my funds in less than 72 hours. I’m truly grateful for their service and I want to put this out there to anyone who might require their services. You can reach them directly via Email : [email protected] Telegram : https://t.me/Wizard

I lost a significant amount of money as a result of falling for a fraudulent cryptocurrency exchange scam. I decided to invest in cryptocurrencies after they persuaded me that doing so would provide respectable returns. But after a few weeks, I discovered it was a hoax, and my cash had been taken by the con artists. I confessed in a colleague, feeling hopeless and lost, and she suggested a professional team of hackers who specialize in money recovery. They recovered my investment once I contacted them at {RECOVERYEXPERT AT RESCUETEAM DOT COM}. They impressed me with their professionalism and competence, and I heartily recommend them to anyone who needs help getting money back from online scammers. Please get in touch if you or someone you know has been the victim of similar frauds. Kindly get in touch with Recovery Expert at "RECOVERYEXPERT AT RESCUETEAM DOT COM." By sharing my story, I hope to increase awareness and save others from being victims of these dishonest schemes. Regards,

Read more

Since the inception of Bitcoin in 2009, the market of cryptocurrencies has grown beyond the initial expectations, as witnessed by the thousands of tokenised assets available on the market, whose daily trades exceed dozens of USD billions. The pseudonymity features of cryptocurrencies have attracted the attention of cybercriminals, who exploit them to carry out potentially untraceable scams. The wide range of cryptocurrency-based scams observed over the last ten years has fostered the study on their effects, and the development of techniques to counter them. Among the outstanding techniques is to actually capture scammers and retrieve funds with the help of white ha hackers, CyberPunk Programmers to be precise. They have featured in over 100 articles in the dark web community for their outstanding work. You will not find this information easily, go to punkerscyberorg and view their portfolio as well as contact information. WhatsApp +44 7848 161773 or email cyberpunk @ programmer . net

Read more

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.([email protected]) or WhatsApp number: +447529524472.

Read more

I lost over 8 btc while I was investing on a marketing platform that I was introduced to by someone on Facebook. After a while, I got frustrated because I did not know what to do since I was unable to withdraw my profit. I immediately went online to find someone that could help me get my funds back. All I saw were testimonies of people saying how impossible it was to recover stolen BTC/Crypto possible ways of recovering lost bitcoin. This made me more worried. Luckily, I came across George Wizard, I took my chances and decided to give him a try. I immediately contacted him through his email at [email protected] you can also send email here [email protected] . After giving him all that he requested, he contacted me after 3 days with the news he had recovered my btc, I gave him my wallet and he honestly transferred my recovered BTC. All I can say to this guy is that I am so grateful for his service. His WhatsApp number is: +1 (908) 768-4663

Read more

GEARHEAD ENGINEERS WILL HELP TO SPY ON CHEATING HUSBAND I have been married for 7 years and we were happy together until a year ago when my husband started acting distant. He got so occupied with work that he would come home past midnight then off to work early in the morning. What bothered me the most was how he was overprotective with his phone. I got tired of feeling uneasy and during the process. I read an article on how women spy on their partners so I started searching for spywares and hackers. I saw a lot of positive reviews about GearHead Engineers Org and so I went to their website (gearheadengineers for org) and gave them my husbands details. I was more than shocked when GearHead sent me all the details I wanted including old messages and call logs. The thing which I feared the most was true. My partner had been cheating on me. My intuition had been right all along, and I was not losing my mind. Weirdly, it was a relief to finally know that I had been right.

Read more

Osecybersailing is a first class hacking team that can aid in the recovery of your misplaced cryptocurrency, lost Facebook account and hacking your partner Whatsapp to know if they are cheating on you. For a long time, I was very confused and i always felt awful about my partner’s cheating attitude. I really wanted to track and catch him red-handed. I spoke with a trusted colleague of mine at work and she gave me a genuine recommendation about an ethical private investigator named Osecybersailing. Osecybersailing and their extraordinary team emerged as the catalysts of change. Their exceptional knowledge and relentless determination Helped me to see all the lies that my partner have been saying. If you find yourself lost in the depths of lost Bitcoin, facebook and Whatsapp hacking to catch your cheating partner, let Osecybersailing's team guide you towards the light of redemption. Facebook page: Osecybersailing Email: [email protected]

Read more

How to get into someone’s phone without touching it; GearHead Engineers Y’all know how crazy divorces can get especially when you are dealing with a pathetic, self-centred narcissist. My ex has drugged me through the mud throughout this entire process, using lies to tarnish my image to look good in the court’s eyes while doing all sorts of uncouth behaviour behind the scenes. My best friend, (bless her), suggested hacking into his phone to gather evidence and it was the best decision. We got hold of a company website on the internet, gearheadengineers dot org and they were so fast I got everything I wanted to get my hands on. Right now things look positive on my end and even as the case is still going on, I know I will win it because everyone will finally see his true colours. Anyway I see people complaining about getting a good hacker and I assure you working with GearHead Engineers Org is seamless. Try them and get everything you want.

Read more