Siapa yang pilih nama bayi anda?

Excited sgt bila dpt tau gender baby ni. Tapi masa cari nama, siapa yg pilihkan nama baby korg? Sy berkenan ni, suami pula nak tu. Last2 family x setuju dua2. Ahh stress!

160 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost over 8 btc while I was investing on a marketing platform that I was introduced to by someone on Facebook. After a while, I got frustrated because I did not know what to do since I was unable to withdraw my profit. I immediately went online to find someone that could help me get my funds back. All I saw were testimonies of people saying how impossible it was to recover stolen BTC/Crypto possible ways of recovering lost bitcoin. This made me more worried. Luckily, I came across George Wizard, I took my chances and decided to give him a try. I immediately contacted him through his email at [email protected] you can also send email here [email protected] . After giving him all that he requested, he contacted me after 3 days with the news he had recovered my btc, I gave him my wallet and he honestly transferred my recovered BTC. All I can say to this guy is that I am so grateful for his service. His WhatsApp number is: +1 (908) 768-4663

Read more