birth.

hi everyone. Do u mind sharing like how u guys know u are gonna give birth alrd ??? the experience u guys have , as im a first time mom here :/

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

3x contraction ended up with c sec. first time: Having this feeling like mild menses cramp since morning only admitted at night as the feeling getting stronger. Second time: whole day my tummy feel so hard very uncomfortable. Third time: the pain comes and go from every 1 hour to every 5 min. Pain getting stronger each time.

Read more
4y trước

No I didn't went when I had mild cramp I only went when the cramp feeling got stronger. Some weird feeling. From 8am I had that feel only went to hospital at 9pm 🤣

Mild cramp thot just cramp coz i havent poop for 2 days. Sleep thru the night. Woke up again to cramp again, try to s*** but cant. But this time the 'cramp' is more so confirm its contraction coz its every 2-3minute. When to hospital, and nurse check already 5cm. Got admitted and 2hours later pop! Shes at 40weeks.

Read more

Mild cramps, loose stools, pink/brown discharge, and contractions every 5mins (all within a day). Downloaded an app to monitor my contractions too. If in doubt, you can always call the hospital’s emergency delivery hotline and inform them of the symptoms you’re having.

Started feeling more cramps the night before. Went to pee at around 3am, then realized that the water is trickling nonstop. I stopped my pee and checked if I am still leaking. Saw I was and it was odorless and got my hubby to call the doctor!

Thành viên VIP

My water bag leaks at 9am like im peeing but it not as much just yet. At 2pm when wanted to take a nap before calling my gynae it leaked more. But i guess its more of an instinct you will feel either the night before or on the day itself.

Thành viên VIP

My birth was induced, didn't even feel the contractions after the prostaglandin pill was inserted... They will nurse said that it is a good sign and I managed to do without epidural

4y trước

You are lucky. I felt the contractions and water bag just burst, immediately pushed down to labour ward and waited v long.

A bit bloody show with no contraction pain or water bag leak. Went gynae clinic check and was told 3cm dilation. Was transfered to delivery suite immediately..

Thành viên VIP

at 4 am : water burst at 5 am : reach hospital then go to labour room and dilatation 2-3 cm & blood come out at 8 am : induction at 10.30 am : baby was born

Read more

9pm bloody show 10pm waterbag burst 1030pm walk to the delivery suite rm 11pm contraction on n off, 6cm dilated 330am safely deliver my baby🥰

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Diarrhea for the last few days