Should i visit a doc?

Hi everyone, I'm having cramping n spotting issue on and off for 1week...should i visit the doc or wait to see if my menses come or not? 5 more days to my period due. Anyone experience this before get pregnant?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! I totally understand your concern. Experiencing cramping and spotting can be worrying, especially when you're unsure if it's related to your menstrual cycle or possibly something else, like pregnancy. Given that you've been having these symptoms on and off for a week and your period is due in 5 days, it might be a good idea to visit your doctor just to be on the safe side. They can give you a proper examination and provide personalized advice based on your medical history and current symptoms. It's always better to address any concerns early on rather than waiting and potentially allowing any issues to worsen. Plus, your doctor can offer reassurance or guidance if you are trying to conceive. Take care and wishing you all the best! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Wait till the date of your missed period first, sometimes before I have menses I’ll have pre-cramps/pre-spotting.

Better to wait till you've missed your period, and then do a pregnancy test.

Influencer của TAP

wait for missed period 🥰