It’s a positive!

Hi everyone, I just tested positive yesterday. Wondering when should I make a visit to the GP?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I found out at only 3-4weeks! My hcg levels were pretty high, according to my gynae. I went the very next day, after seeing a positive on the home kit. Gynae started me on folic acid, few tablets first, then I got my "New Obimin". And the earlier you check, the sooner you can start preparing yourself for what's to come next, Esp eating healthy.

Read more
5y trước

Thank you for the advice!! 😊

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-139151)

Thành viên VIP

I went to polyclinic to confirm my pregnancy. They will give you folic acid and give a referral letter for kkh. But if you already decided which private gynae you want, you should go straight to gynae.

Went to polyclinic cause i'm not convinced that i was pregnant after taking 2 preg test.Polyclinic gave me folic acid to take for two months and referral letter to KKH as NUH is already full for appointment wise

4y trước

So you went at 9 weeks and the poly then make a schedule to gynae at 13 weeks? Not straight away go referred to hosp?

Thành viên VIP

Congratulations.. The GP will ask you to take a similar urine test to confirm only. You should visit a gynae to get a dating scan done and to check for the sac and heartbeat. Week 8 to 10 is fine

5y trước

Thank you for the advise! 😊

I went to the gynae in my 4th week, can't see fetus yet only the sac so it will be more of gynae prescribing basic supplements. Advisable to go at 6th week so that can see the fetus :)

Thành viên VIP

you can start taking blackmores pregnancy/folic acid, then see your gynae after 8 weeks, bcos sometimes heartbeat cannot be detected if too early

Thành viên VIP

Congratulations! :) I rem the first time i went to OB was 10wks. that is after I settled on the idea that i am pregnant (3x PT at home done haha~)

5y trước

Thanks for the advice! 😊 Were you in disbelief? Haha 😆

Found out im pregnant early.. But when to poly a lil bit later then that.. 1st gynae checkup when i was 12weeks that time 😊

Thành viên VIP

U should quickly book for your Gynaecologist appointment so they can advise you on your next moves 😍 congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

5y trước

Aww thank you ☺️🙏 I’ll book an appt once I’ve decided which gynae to go to!