Overthinking husband here

Hi everyone, I have been thinking about my wife's comfort and well being post birth and although we are still 10 weeks away from due date, I been searching high and low for recommendations. I would like to ask if any mummies or daddies here have a preferred midwife/bidan that provides traditional (jamu/tcm) massages and also confinement food prep. Help is really appreciated #firstbaby #bantusharing

Overthinking husband here
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got my confinement food from TMC. They have halal meals called Resepi Ibunda. You can already decide for the confinement food as usually most places give discounts if you order in advance. Just have to let them know your wife's EDD, and call them when the time comes.

3y trước

thank u so much

I booked my post natal massage with Tranquil Massage by Nora ($650 for 7 days). As for confinement food, I went for Ummu Fazwill. You might want to google or visit their ig for more details!

I’m engaged Babies Bellies. $650 for traditional massage for 10 day service. Transporation for the masseur (malay aunt) will be abt $10-12 daily. U can try to enquire and google.

Post reply image
3y trước

thank u so much this really helps

dont think so much. i did jamu. for ur own preferences. confinement u can order online. bathing wise, u can buy e herbs

Hmm hope you get help