Injuries are not accidents

Ella is now 2 years old, and she is very curious in everything around here. She keeps on following her Ate and keeps on playing with her and sometimes Ella gets int accidents and gets hurt. I've learned a valuable lesson from The Asian Parent Philippines FB Live discussion last Tuesday - I need to keep our home safe for my children because “Injuries are not ACCIDENTS because they are PREVENTABLE and PREDICTABLE". As a parent, I already know what little accidents could happen with my toddler like choking, bumps and even burns. I can avoid these situations to happen if I think ahead and keep my child away from these accidents if I make our home a safe environment for my children. #SanofiActs #FAMHEALTHY #theAsianparentPHLive #kidshealth #homeemergencies

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

just keep praying din,na proteksyonan ni lord jesus ang mga kids habang naglalaro pra malayo cla sa danger mommy. yan kc ginagwa ko sa mga kids since lage clng nagkakasakitan at hindi rin maiwasan na may masugat na isa sa kanila. salamat po.