Can you effectively raise a child without yelling?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Apparently yes. I've not seen my MIL raise her kids but my husband says that his mother never yelled at them. Never ever! Of course, his dad was the strict kind when it came to discipline them but he was usually gone to work while the kids were with the mother to be raised. Even today, my MIL talks softly to her sons and there is a mutual warmth and respect in the atmosphere.

Read more

Yes. I think so. All depends on how patient you are, and you rarely find such mothers. And I am really proud to share that mother was one such woman. My brother not only as a kid but as a grown up was a wreck. He was such a trouble maker that I really wonder how could she keep her clam and get away with the situation without yelling even a word, and trust me, not even a word.

Read more

Well..might be possible for many but frankly not me! I am as such a very short-tempered person and have yelled at my kids. Its not easy to stay calm at all times for me. But trust me my kids have grown up to be good humans without any hatred for me. They love me to bits. Though I would believe if one can raise kids without yelling nothing like it!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10139)

Yes. My dad never yells at me when I was a kid. All he has to do was remove his belt and we would be immediately compliant.