1 mth old baby always stick to his father

Does any of mummies here their child also love to stick with the father more than mummy? My baby has been crying and fussing alot these days. I cant seem to pacify him, only my husband. When baby can even recognise my husband's voice and he can go quiet instantly. My baby also loves to be carried by my husband too. Im quite sad about this, does that mean my baby wont look for me anymore? #firstbaby #advicepls #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It happens for me when my LO was younger(less than 12months) too. Now she sticks to me cos I’m pregnant. I guess it’s just different stage of their growth that they stick to each parent. No doubt you will feel sad but don’t worry, your baby will stick to you soon! Just continue caring and loving your baby, he/she can feel your love :)

Read more

Exactly what in gg thru 😣😣 thought im the only one. Im always demoralised because of this, i feel like my baby doesnt like me and only my husband. my baby is a also 1 month. Only my husband can soothe him

My ger is alr 26 mths old n totally sticks to the father. Wants me to get out of the rm LOL.

Isn’t it good that the baby stick to the father then you can have me time to rest ? 😁

7mo trước

It will be tough for first 1-2 weeks then subsequently when you are the main care giver , the baby will grow to be more attached to you! 🥰🥰🥰