Do your hubbies request what type of gifts they do want from you?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, he doesn't request for things but I would always ask him before his birthday or Christmas what he wants for presents. Usually he'd say "anything" or "nothing" but there was once a new PS4 game was launched a few days before his birthday and he jokingly asked for it and I did buy it for him subsequently. Other than that one-off request, there hasn't been any other requests.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Nope. My husband always tells me that he doesn't need anything apart from me and our daughter. I'm thankful that he doesn't require material gifts to be happy. For his upcoming birthday, I think I'll make him a handmade card with our daughter's handprints.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4044)

My husband did not request anything from me before. I will usually take note if he have anything that really needs a change then I will get him that. So far, he is always happy with his gifts.