Do you find weekends relaxing or stressful?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Honestly, it can be both. If you're a working parent, weekends are perhaps the only time you want to sit and relax, but it's also the only time your kids expect you to take them out to indulge in fun activities. Although you don't need to do this every weekend, but it's sort the only time you'll get where you can spend the entire day with your kids. If you're however, a work from home parent or a homemaker, you might want to go out. Its a personal preference. For me, I personally like going out with family, even if it is just for a few hours. I finish my household chores in the morning and go out for lunch and then am back in the evening so we can all rest and wake up fresh for the week to come.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I think it actually depends on whether you're working or not and whether your job is stressful. I prefer weekdays as of now because I get to rest at home with my baby and it isn't crowded even if I want to go out. I like to shop in JB and going over during the weekends means that I have to squeeze and queue with everyone else.

Read more

Weekend is more packed for me as my kids do not go to school. I normally need to prepare things to do at home with my kids or plan an outing where to bring my kids during the weekend. Our weekend is tiring but very happy as it is the time we can spend as a family, especially the kids get to see their daddy.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2878)

It all depends on how u planned your weekdays, if u push all the work to weekend then trust me its gonna b stressful but if u try doing some stuff during d week then ur weekend will b relaxing

Thành viên VIP

hi, Initially when my baby was younger i use find it stressful but now as she is growing ive started to relive and enjoy childhood with her..so i look fwd to my weekends..yes its tiring but it fun too..

It’s a mix of stressful and relaxing. All depends on the list of things to do :p

Thành viên VIP

A bit stressful cozvgotta rush from one place to another. But still... Fun!

Bit stress but enjoy and so much happy being a hands on mom

thanks