Glucose at 120mins

Just did glucose test today and results came out in noon Reference is

Glucose at 120mins
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was diagnose with pre diabetes ( reading 9.8 for glucose tolerance test) before current pregnancy doctor advise is to eat less carbs, make an attempt to exercise 30 mins ( walking also count) a day and also try to have dinner by 7pm, cause metabolism decline sharply after this method helps me...hopefully its useful to u too...

Read more
10mo trước

thanks this information is helpful. Will try to eat dinner by 7pm.

That means gdm. You have a remark at the bottom Doc said failing any of the tests (60 mins or 120mins) means gdm. See mine: https://community.theasianparent.com/q/mummies-wonder-if-anyone-know-how-read-results-seems-like-60-min-result-s/4249169?d=ios&ct=q&share=true

Read more
10mo trước

oh I need to recording the food I eat for my pricking? what abt the other days? cos I was told to do 7times a day once a week, so I was thinking mayb doing it on every wed. so do I need to record whole week meal food type n timing also? or jus every wed pricking meal diet type n timing? but the other non pricking days still need to self control?

ure results only 2 hrs slightly higher mummy.. dont worry the nurse will contact u.. for gdm zoom knowledge..u just need to buy glucose device and monitored every week. coz my result also slightly higher for after an hr and 2hr later.

10mo trước

thanks ya right nw can only wait to see if the nurse or doc will contact me or wait till next month visit to advise me on what should be done, really worried might developed into diabetes or may affect the baby.

Might means have GDM. The nurse will call you within a few weeks on what needs to be done next, from the remarks might mean you may need to retake the glucose test again

10mo trước

u meant I need go thru the ogtt again? cos I did the ogtt at week 29 +6days

No worries i oso have this now during pregnancy:) just beware of what u eat and ur sugar intake ;)

10mo trước

did u do pricking? can share ur diet plan and timing as a guideline how to help it resolve after delivery ?

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

Thành viên VIP

You have GDM.

10mo trước

😔😭