Did you become closer to your mom when you had kids?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seriously I was thinking I could understand more when I become a mum... Ever since I became a mum, the more I could not understand her... My mum could not accept me since young... She don't even care how I feel... basically I felt I was reared like a farm animal with basic needs and no emotional support... i tried ways to improve the relationship and always get rejected... even if once in my lifetime did a wrong thing, she just think i was a s*** who embarrassed her infront of neighbours... If my kid does anything bad, i will not shut the door and will sit down together to solve the problem... isnt that be the way...

Read more

Hi, I lost my mum the same year I was expecting my first child. And I have dealt with so much pain that I can not express in words. But I can tell you one thing that after losing her, my father became my mother. He did not mother me like she would have and not even tried to do so but I gave that place to him in my heart and mind to bear with the loss. And though through my father but I became closer to my mother in some other level.

Read more

Oh! Yes. Absolutely. After kids, you'd mom is someone who in your life is the one who knows it all. Though my mum and I always shared a very good bond but after mh baby, I have become closer to her. I don't know but I can not express the feeling each time I see my mum after I myself have become a mum. But it is an exhilarating feeling to have a mum in your life. There is no bigger blessing than being close to your mum.

Read more

I have lost my mother three years back and we were always very close. I always used to look up to her for her hard work and the wonderful person she is. But yes after I became a parent I have shared all the wonderful experiences of becoming a new parent and also the challenges and hardships with her. She has been a huge support.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18026)

Me and my mum have the weirdest relationship. All i can is, every since i became a mother myself, i have learned to let go and acceot my mum the way she is.

Absolutely! I can't explain the feeling when I I first laid my hands to my baby. It's more than appreciation and gratitude that I felt towards my mom.

Not really. As my mum doesn't really took care of me when I was younger there are many things she is also pretty unsure when it comes to childcare

Thành viên VIP

Yes slightly closer as i am no longer staying with her thus she is someone i confide to now with regards to kids or family issue

Yes I do.... now I realised how much she suffered n how much patient she was at her time... Love you mum...💖