For parents who did ONLY BLW when introducing solids AND your kids are now older (above 2) would you classify your kids as 'unfussy' eaters now?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My no.1 was weaned traditionally using purees and spoon feeding while no.2 was on BLW method. I can see the differences between them and definitely BLW is more beneficial in terms of: - more willing to try new food - less picky in food prepared by us - self feeding since very young age since 2 years old - better appetite compared to his sister For no.3 I will still choose to do BLW. If I return to workforce in future I will do partial BLW as mother in law not very confident in the weaning method.

Read more

My son was a brilliant starter and ate, not just explored, almost from the word go. He is now 5 years and still eats everything, just not as much as I would like. He is fit and healthy though and meeting all of his milestones brilliantly.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-163)

thanks