My daughter is of 1yr 9 months .... she doesn't sleep at night constantly. She sleep disturbed and always wakes up midnight.. I am very much tensed... Why this is happening????

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

are you sure she is not waking up due to any hunger pang? generally babies fall into a sleep pattern by the time they are about a year and a half at the most, but in some cases it may take a little more as well. i would suggest you let her have a good dinner where she gets full, and if possible, give her a glass of milk before she goes to bed. also, in case she wakes up in the middle of the night and tries to play, do not entertain her. instead, tell her to get back to sleep just as you are. she may take time to do so, but gradually will fall back to sleep. reduce the afternoon nap time a little if she sleeps in the day and see if it makes a difference.

Read more

Hi, Please do not worry as it is normal in babies this age. They are growing up so fast physically and mentally that this causes changes in their sleep patterns. They Ard learning and picking up so many things at this time that it affects their sleep. It is just a phase and it will pass and she will have consistent sleep schedule. It happens with all babies. Also you may also address colic too. This too may be one of the reasons.

Read more

this is not a health issue, but more of a growth spurt thing and a passing phase. take care of a few things - 1.make sure she eats a filling meal before bedtime. 2.take her to the toilet in the middle of her sleep as sometimes kids wake up when they feel the urge to urinate 3.check that she does not feel too warm or cold during sleep 4. gently talk to her and pat her back to sleep

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Is she watching ipad or tv during the day time? If yes, try to cut down as too much stimulation will affect their sleep at night as too much brain activity. Secondly, when her constantly waking up at night, you will also be tired and exhausted thus feeling very tensed. Try diffusing some lavendar oil, it helps to soothe and relax.

Read more

Kids up to the age of 2 have numerous phases, which also includes their sleeping patterns. If your child is healthy and active, don't worry a lot and also make sure that she is eating well. My daughter also used to make up at 2-3 in the night when she was a year old, but she slowly got rid of that habit.

Read more
8y trước

Is that only???? I am really tensed y it isso???

There could be a few reasons, baby could be hungry, over stimulated, Diapers need a change. So follow the check list and if all else fails. Maybe baby is ill or needs some comfort and assurance =)

You have to try a home remedy of garlic cloves. Now wht you have to do, take some garlic cloves and took them under her pillow. You will see the difference

Kids wake up when they are hungry. So try to make her eat properly before she sleeps.