To give pacifier or not

Currently my lo is 5mths old, he have a habit of sucking his hands in order for him to sleep. If we take out his hand he will keep crying non stop, even at home we carry him or shake in cradle don’t works anymore. During daytime we put him in infant care the teacher told us he can’t sleep well during his nap time. Like avg sleep 15-30mins or maybe longest is 1hr. (But he can sleep 8-10hrs at night) so the teacher suggest us to give him pacifier. Because she told us in future sucking hands is harder to cut off than sucking pacifier. For the past 5mths we have been persist not to give pacifier and this time it seem like we have no other choice but to give pacifier. Anyone encounter similar problem? Or how do you deal with it? Thanks in advance. #1stimemom #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com.,

Read more

True! my younger boy didn't use pacifier till 1year old. But then he keep on sucking his thumb to sleep, so we have no choice to give him. he only suck it for 2months then he hate pacifier 😂. while my elder boys on pacifier for 2years then they throw it out of window. So i don't replace it and they stop using it. haha! I heard some said if used pacifier baby tend to have abnormal teeth, slow speech etc. but not for my boys. there's no problem with them.

Read more

Thanks all for the reply. Now I gave him pacifier only when he is sleeping and he will let go after he fall asleep. The teacher said he is not addicted to pacifier, just want to suck on something to sleep so no need to worried. 😌

it’s true. pacifier works wonders, and it’s easy to cut off eventually. trust me