Confession

Confession: I am a dl sahm mum, sometimes I am so tired that i tend to lose my temper alittle on my baby at times :( I feel so lousy and bad and guilty thereafter. What should i do? It is really horrible losing temper at such an innocent being. I cant rest because there is no one to take over my motherly duties and I have to cover all my other chores when my baby is asleep. Cant afford a maid or part time cleaner as I am not working currently. Oh my, I really feel bad. I am a lousy mother. :(

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's good you acknowledge that and know that you will lose your temper. It's not easy looking after baby and if stay at home it's even more hard work and feel so alone. Whenever you start to feel the frustration, remind yourself to take a step back. Put baby in a safe place and go do something else first like wash a plate to let yourself calm down first. Don't stay cooped up at home also! It's not healthy mentally! Go out with baby and meet friends, get help when needed, and get some sleep. For me I realise when I don't get enough sleep, I get psycho and lose my temper easily. -_- Hang in there!

Read more