Confession

Confession: I am a dl sahm mum, sometimes I am so tired that i tend to lose my temper alittle on my baby at times :( I feel so lousy and bad and guilty thereafter. What should i do? It is really horrible losing temper at such an innocent being. I cant rest because there is no one to take over my motherly duties and I have to cover all my other chores when my baby is asleep. Cant afford a maid or part time cleaner as I am not working currently. Oh my, I really feel bad. I am a lousy mother. :(

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I feel like losing my temper on baby sometimes too. I am a ftwm and when I come home from work, I take over baby care duties. Sometimes I am so exhausted and when baby won't latch, or keeps crying, I feel so tempted to just lose my temper. So what you are feeling is very very Normal. We are human after all. But that said, we should not be doing this. Our little ones are innocent. When I am massively stressed, I just remind myself over and over again that I chose this - I chose to have her. She didn't have a choice in this. She didn't choose to be born. So how can I lose my temper on her?

Read more