Painful leg cramp

Coming to my 3rd trimester. I woke up to a jolting pain on my left leg in the middle of the night. Woke my husband up to help me massaged but I understand that he's too sleepy and only lightly massaged my leg. I've stretched my leg, elevate it but still no use. The pain now shot up to my thigh. What can I do to relieve the pain?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe try not to have direct fan blowing to your legs or lower d aircon temp. That's for my case that is. I was too tired and jz slept without adjusting d aircon temp and woke up with that awful cramp, tried to shake it off but no choice had to wake up my husband forcefully. Usually it works when i shake it off and quickly sit up. But that nite, bcz of the full blast aircon, i couldn't

Read more
3y trước

I seldom on the aircon as I'm feeling cold nowadays. Only fan but not directly on me. In the middle of me & husband. Felt like crying with the pulling pain. Never felt like that before.

Hi! This happens to me too, on every pregnancy, drink more (warm) water and fresh coconut water and avoid cold drinks. I also took magnesium supplement frm Dr cheryl Kam website. It helps me tho. Do consult your gynae if unsure 🤗 Take care!

3y trước

I see. No wonder I have migraine also. Thanks for your advice. Really appreciate it ☺️