Is chubby baby an index of a healthy baby? My child is thin for his age and I get to hear that he is unhealthy and weak, which he is not! How do I shut such people up?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Many babies are chubby when they are little and that is called baby fat. And as the baby grows he sheds the baby fat as well. Haven't you seen babies you are so chubby when little become thin by the time they are 4 or 5! And what I have learnt from such experiences is that as long as your kid is eating well playing well, you do not have to give ears to what people around you are saying. People anyway have to say something or the other so you should never ruin your piece of mind over this. As how you can shut people is by saying that he was always thin and this is how he is now. And being his mother you can trust what I am saying. And smilingly you can put a stop on the useless discussion over your kid's health.

Read more

a chubby baby is definitely not the sign of a healthy baby, just the way a lean baby does not mean an unhealthy one! people have this perception that unless your baby is really filled with baby fat, there's something really wrong with his or her health. i used to hear it all the time too. i'd suggest next time some well-meaning person tells you your baby is not healthy, tell them you would love to take them along to the doc the next time to help put their mind at ease ;) i tried saying this once and it helped.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17116)

A chubby kid is not the benchmark of a healthy kid! As long as the kid is active, happy, achieving his milestones on time, eats and plays well, he is healthy!

safeshop online marketing....