Is stiches painful after normal delivery???.,.

Cause i've decided to give birth natural and not C sect...,

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

even if u have decided, but if the baby position is not in place, you can also ended up c-sect. stitches is depends on the gynae skills and length of recovery is different for each person, some don't feels anything after c-sect, some have longer healing process on normal delivery, vice versa

Super Mom

It’s bearable. Doc prescribe antiseptic spray and an ointment to apply on your stitches area after vaginal delivery. I also do sitz bath with epsom salt and warm water to cleanse the vaginal area post delivery.. Natural birth def heals more quickly than c-sec.. :)

depending on how big is the baby as well. if baby is big and you will require more stitches and healing time will be longer. I took 1+ month to fully recover as my baby is on bigger side. however I believe is still better than c-sec

every individual is diff. as for me, I felt nth but my baby is kind of small at birth. after returning to ward few hrs, I am able to walk already.. doc will give antiseptic wash so to recover faster.

Natural birth recover faster? I don't know but I heard... I'm normal delivery pain about 3weeks! But first two weeks terrible, scared to go pee or poo.

Thành viên VIP

I had 3 natural births, 2 with no stitches at all.. I felt no pain n can walk a few hours after birth

5y trước

Wow. Any tips on how to avoid tearing and getting stitches?

Super Mom

My wife took a few months to recover and also went back gynae to check on the recovery

yes. First week was horrible. I just take painkiller once a day

Thành viên VIP

Not really painful. I can walk after my epi effect

Thành viên VIP

yes. mine heal after nearly 2wk