Bus seat or Mrt seat

No bus seat or Mrt seat for you even your baby bump is popping out. I'm entering my 2nd trimester and my belly is visible. No one offered to give me seat. Does this happened to you too?

89 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Singapore!!! What a waste of money our government came up with all the campaigns. I'm wif a very visible tummy + a toddler in pram. No one offered me seats and they're in the priority seats mind u 😩

It’s ridiculous sometimes. During my second trimester I had to give up seat to an old aunty because I feel bad sitting down. While other young people around just ignored and pretend not to see it.

Influencer của TAP

Ita normal. I believe every mummy will go through. But there are still nice people will offer u. If ur travelling by Bishan mrt during peak towards North, the smrt staff will always assists u..

Thành viên VIP

I find people nowadays always on their phone or on earphone with eye closing (even for those sitting on priority seat) , so no one will look around if anyone needs the seat more than them :(

I am at my 3rd trimester, sometimes when i walk in nobody give up the seat I just walk to stand in between the the cabin connection. Ppl usually will pretend they didn’t see u.. haha

Same situation. One in front one behind also pretend like never see me - read book & play handphone. I just bear with it - think positively & convince myself that they need the seat more

Just got to the seat that was label "priority", and say excuse me,I'm pregnant and I need this priority seats! Everyone paid for the same fare but if u really need that seat just asked!

Yes a couple of times! Most of the people offered me a seat are old folks. Or auntie/uncle will ask other people to offer me their seat. They were my living angels!

Usually people would automatically give up their seat! But got once I stood all the way home in a squeezy crowd for 20mins when I was 9.5months pregnant! 😂

I am due soon and had only been offered a seat once in the bus. Other than that, people ignored me even with my belly protruding in my 3rd trimester. Oh well...

4y trước

Just show your bump in front of their face, karma will come back and bite them!