Brought my baby down for a stroll at the park. Feels sad to see a mother carrying an infant with one hand and smoking with the other hand :(

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's easy to see different parenting styles. In the UK a beer a day was OK, in Russia vodka was ok for pregnancy, in Spain coffee is fine, some say no chocolate at all, no pineapple in HK....who knows what I did that was harmful in others eyes..? I try hard not to judge so I can do a bit of breaking rules sometimes too...who breaks rules sometimes?

Read more

sigh.. i share your sentiments. I often see parents pushing strollers while smoking. Really feel sad for the child, second hand smoke is really harmful and not to mention those lingering particles on the parents' clothes. Please avoid going near smokers at much as possible!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4976)

I feel the same way, I try not to judge but I can't help but feel upset and angry for the baby. Have nothing against smokers but I feel, it's wrong when you do it around kids or when you're pregnant.

I ever saw a pregnant lady (about 7-8 months already) smoking, so which is worst?

Please avoid going near smokers.